Hello folks! Hope you’re all doing well. Just thought I’d guiltily stop by and share what’s going on – to reassure you that things are indeed going on, albeit slowly.
If you care for excuses, I have a pretty good one for being fairly quiet – with having the builders in for a week, working on my house and then my 20 year old, senile cat, deciding to go missing for 5 days until we tracked him down 2.5km away from home. All that running around, flyering and searching for him etc was pretty exhausting. He’s back now, safe and I think that I’ve almost recovered. Almost.
DON’T FORGET TO BREATHE news:
- DON’T FORGET TO BREATHE has made it into three film festivals – nice. That in itself is great. It would be nice to win, but even being selected is a great honour.
- We’re having the premiere this month in Barcelona and Darwin and I will be in attendance. 🙂 The film will be shown on the 15th May.
- We’ll also be doing a recce for a future untitled film, to be shot in Barcelona.
- And here’s the invitation:
MR CLEAN news:
- The edit is still under way. it’s been hard to find time, but I’ve averaged about 30-60 mins a day of editing for the last month, despite my busy workload.
- I’ve made it to day 4 of the 4-day shoot footage. So I am nearling the end of the rough assembly stage. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. And I have two more scenes to do a rough assembly on.
- Next I have to do a complete rough assembly of the complete short film. And try and play around with it. That will be another whole journey in itself.
- I already know a couple of shots I’d love to get if a reshoot was called for. But so far I think I can work with what I have, even if it doesn’t match up to what I wanted.
But perhaps I should get on with a trailer for the film, so you can begin to discover what the fuss is about?
But that’s enough from me. I need to crack on. I can hear MR CLEAN getting impatient for his next victim…